Here are five great reasons why you should join us this fall and follow your dreams !
1. You will learn about correct and healthy yoga alignment for your body!
2. You will become more confident in life!
3. You will make new friends and strengthen your current relationships!
4. You will learn new things about yourself!
5. You will learn how to express your true self!
People around the world have practiced yoga for thousands of years, and millions of Americans currently enjoy its health benefits. Yoga is an effective, low-impact form of exercise that involves integration of every muscle, organ, and cell of the body, bringing balance to body and mind. Click the Learn more button to read a rich in depth look at the history and benefits of Vinyasa.
Yoga is a practice that combines stretching, controlled breathing, and relaxation. Yoga helps reduce stress, lower blood pressure, build strength and flexibilty, improve heart function, and calm body, mind, and spirit.
Get started today with our new Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga classes and discover how you can live an inspired, empowered life.The owner Jessica Sayre shares her story behind what prompted her to start the source yoga studio.
4403647645 • Get Directions